End of Tenancy Cleaning Trowbridge
End of Tenancy Cleaning is the Most Common Cause of Disputes
According to the Deposit Protection Service, 56% of all disputes between tenants and landlords are for cleaning or lack thereof.
This is the most common cause of deposit disputes.
Using a professional cleaning company to carry out your end of tenancy clean can help eliminate this.
Work Carried Out
- 8 Step professional carpet clean
- Glazing, frames and sills (internal)
- Mirrors, doors, handles, door frames
- Switches and sockets
- Skirting board
- Mold and dirt removed where possible
- Hard floors cleaned
- Bath, shower and sink
- Tiles and grout scrubbed
- Shower screen cleaned and limescale removed
- Limescale and water marks removed from taps, showers, doors etc
- Toilet deep cleaned
- Whole bathroom disinfected
- Neglected areas such as tops of cupboards and extractor cleaned
- Oven and hob including racks fully cleaned
- Cupboards internally and externally
- Work surfaces sanitised and degreased
- Limescale and water marks removed from taps and sink
- Washing machine internal drum, door and exterior cleaned
- Fridge/freezer disinfected, all drawers removed and cleaned
- Bins emptied and cleaned
- Any remaining items such as toasters, kettles cleaned.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Pricing
Studio …………………………. £200
1 Bed ………………………….. £250
2 Bed …………………………. £300
3 Bed (1 Bathroom ) ….. £360
3 Bed (2 Bathrooms) …. £400
4 Bed (1 Bathroom)…….. £400
4 Bed (2 Bathroom)…… £450
5 Bed……………………………. from £500
About Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
Nestled in the heart of the picturesque county of Wiltshire, Trowbridge stands as a hidden gem waiting to be explored. With its rich history, quaint charm, and vibrant atmosphere, this market town offers a delightful escape for travelers seeking an authentic English experience.
History aficionados will find themselves captivated by Trowbridge’s past. Once an important center of the woolen cloth industry during the Industrial Revolution, remnants of its textile heritage still grace the town’s architecture. The striking Trowbridge Museum takes visitors on a journey through time, showcasing the town’s evolution from its textile roots to a modern hub.
Strolling through Trowbridge’s streets feels like stepping into a storybook. The town’s picturesque landscapes, including the serene Kennet & Avon Canal and expansive green spaces like Trowbridge Park, offer a tranquil retreat. Exploring its independent shops, local markets, and charming cafes is a treat for those seeking unique finds and delectable treats.
Trowbridge’s sense of community is undeniable. Festivals and events year-round celebrate its arts, music, and culture. The town’s warm-hearted residents make visitors feel welcome, offering insights into local life and ensuring every visit is memorable.
For travelers looking to veer off the beaten path and discover the authentic essence of a quintessential English town, Trowbridge beckons with its history, charm, and warm hospitality—a destination that promises an enriching and unforgettable experience.